Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Cannot preview the template
Balaveera Thatikonda
Hi All,
I working on Teamsite 6.5 Server.
I made a new DCR through FormEntry, but when I click on "Preview" or "Generate" it is giving "404-NotFound" error.
(I have checked the templating.cfg , datacapture.cfg and tpl - they are in perfect position)
I am experiencing this problem for all the templates.
Can any body help, which files I need to modify for the preview or generate to work.
Thanks in Advance!!!
Balaveer
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi Balaveer,
here're two steps to help you:
1. check, if the zz_ file is really generated (Look directly in the filesystem of your TS store, not through the TS GUI).
2. check your iwproxy rules, if they are edited correctly.
Perhaps you can start iwproxy in debug mode with the "-d" switch (don't forget to stop the already running iwproxy...)
Regards
Stefan
Balaveera Thatikonda
Hi Stefan,
1. zz_ file is created in the iw_preview directory (checked through TS store )
2. Tried to do iwproxy -d ( but not found error is displayed) , or is there anyother way to do that?
Thanks Stefan,
regards
Balaveera
Migrateduser
is your teamsite proxy is working fine. i believe it might be the proxy issue.
Adam Stoller
Do you have a "customer web server" configured on your TS server?
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
stefanmaier
Hi Balaveer,
did you check your iwproxy rules in iw.cfg?
Perhaps you post them in this thread...
If you start "iwproxy -d" you can't see iwproxy rule errors directly.
You have to request a generated page, so that the proxy ruleset starts
to work, then you can see some URL conversions which will be printed out...
Regards
Stefan