Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Printing PDFs
agiaccone
I've tried printing a few of the PDF's of interwoven documentation. (I like to read on the train ride in the evenings). However, at this point I'm somewhat stymied. The printouts have no spaces between the words. Spaces are clearly there in the pdf's when viewed on line, but when printed by the printer they seem to be stripped out.
In another case I had the last 15 pages of the document print with a font substitution (wingdings are REALLY unreadable).
I have no idea what's causing this. Other PDF's produced by other companies, don't have this problems. Has anyone else had this problem, does anyone have a solution for this problem?
Tony Giaccone
Usitc
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
IwovHeather
Information was also posted about this
here
The same issues with non-standard fonts are probably causing problems when you print. We will try to get a resolution to this soon. Which manuals are you having problems printing?
agiaccone
The two documents I had problems with are:
The ContentCenter Professional User's Guide, Release 6.5.0
and
Teamsite Workflow Developer's Guide Release 6.5.0
Tony