Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Checkbox selected
claushelth
Hi
This doesn't work!
The selected property on the item does not display correct.
The documentation from interwoven says that it should work, but they don't have any examples.
How can I else decide if the checkbox should be selected or not???
<item name="sitemap_chbox">
<label>"Sitemap"</label>
<description>Include "Sitemap" link</description>
<checkbox>
<option selected="f" value="true" label="Display" />
<option selected="t" value="false" label="Not Display" />
</checkbox>
</item>
Regards Claus Helth
Developer@valtech
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
claushelth
Hi again
It actually worked fine, but I had some container tags around it that must have interuppted the checkbox!!!
Sorry
claushelth
Hi
I can also see that the container tag is destroying my checkbox.
This code is the same as before just with a container, and the result is two checkboxes??? My own (not selected) and a new one I did not do with a text saying true???
<container name="sitemap">
<item name="sitemap_chbox">
<label>"Sitemap"</label>
<description>Include "Sitemap" link</description>
<checkbox>
<option value="claus" label="claus" />
</checkbox>
</item>
</container>
claushelth
OK...I'M TIRED OF THIS
Apparently my name sitemap is used some where by the framework, because the onlt thing I had to do was to rename it to sitemap1 and then it worked.
AGHHGGHGRRGH ;-)
Adam Stoller
You should open a case with Support and report this.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
claushelth
hi
Ok, I'm totally new to TeamSite, but I will look for where to report ..thanks :-)
Migrateduser
If you are a customer, you will likely have at least one 'named support contact' from your company. This person (or persons) can open support cases with Interwoven by acessing:
https://support.interwoven.com
hth,
lissa
claushelth
Hi Lissa
Ok, thanks, I'll do that ;-)
- Claus