Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
changing ownership of task
ptezh
Hi,
In my applications few users got deleted, who were member of a group with whom few tasks were pending, is there any option/CLT, through which I can enforce the change of ownership of that task. I tried taking task through professional interface , but none of roles allowed me, and I got error permission denied. Please help
Thanks
--ptezh
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
Who were you logged in as ?
I have never had a lot of luck with the change owner, however as a Master I have always
been able to work on someone's task anyway. So in a case like that I view all jobs,
find the one I want, then either approve/reject it or remove the job and let someone
else restart it.
HTH
Andy
james1
Have you tried the CLT "iwsettaskownerandarea"?
Hope this helps.
-- James
--
James H Koh
Interwoven Engineering
Adam Stoller
As Master you should be able to change the owner of a task either via the UI or via the CLT iwsettaskownerandarea
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
DerivedMeasureChart.rptdesign