Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Editor rename edition in TS65
RonaldV
Hello,
in TS552 our editors were able to rename an edition. After upgrading to TS65 this option is disabled for my editors. (our editors are allowed to create editions: editor_publish=yes)
Is this the new standard in TS65?
Can this be configured?
Thanks, Ronald
Ts 65 Sp1
Win 2k Sp4
TS552/TS65, Win2k
OD560/OD601
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'm not sure I remember being able to rename an edition in 5.x, however if you're sure you could - I suggest you take this up with IWOV Support - and do so quickly before they get rid of all their 5.5.2 systems (since it becomes end-of-lifed by the end of June and there's no guarantee they'll keep any functional after that time)
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com