Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workroute - Upload Form
magikandrea
Hi,
I've got a workflow with an attachment.
My customer would like to upload in a particular folder and link it to the document attached.
Is there a way to perform this? Is it possible to create a form that permits this operation?
Thank you for your help!!
PS: I'm sorry but I'm new in Workroute.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Nicholas
I am just trying to understand what you want? Do you want to attach a document to your workflow process?
Please write you problem in detail?
Thanks Nicholas
magikandrea
Hi,
I've got a workflow with an attached file.
My customer would like to have a form that permits to upload another file in Worksite MP, store it into a folder in a Knowledge space and link it to the file attached to the workflow.
So, I think I have to customize one form to do this, but I don't know how to upload the file on the server and then store it into the knowledge space in Worksite MP.
Thank you very much for your help.
Andrea
Nicholas
You can write Java/jsp code to upload file to WSMP and then you can add this file where you want to add it.
Attaching a sample file upload java/jsp code.
Thanks Nicholas