Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
HotFolder Problem
dschrenker
I am having a very strange problem with Hotfolders. I have a script that transfers a large amount of files from an FTP site and drops them into hot folders (32 total). Everything seems to be working fine, but some of the files are getting left behind. None are write protected and its not consistant, different files in each folder.
Please Help!!!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
msnider
It would be better to go thru Interwoven Support for help with your specific issue. When you open a support ticket, be sure to include your HotFolder log files.
Mark
dschrenker
I actually did resolve this issue.
I have 33 folders that have their own HotFolder task. Under a different user someone setup a test task whose source was the parent directory. Even though it was marked paused, it was enabling and causing the issue. I removed it from HotFoldersConfig.xml and restart the service. It is now fully tested and working.
Thanks though.
David