Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
View MIME file on TeamSite
aha1
Hello,
I am having one .wmv file (audio/video) file on TeamSite, I cannot open it from TeamSite, I would have to download it to my local machine from TeamSite to view it. Does TeamSite support running .wmv or any other MIME file? If so, how do I configure it to enable this?
Thank you!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hello,
are you on Windows or unix platform?
What's your TS version?
The common procedure is to have an additional webserver installed on a TS system.
For example: If you use Windows platform, you install an IIS webserver before you install TeamSite.
The TS install programm configures this ISS webserver correctly, so that the IIS is used for delivering objects.
If you want to deliver WMV-Files you have to check if IIS is configured correctly to do this...
Do you have installed an additional webserver in your TS system?
Stefan
gzevin
usually the preview happens using the iwproxy, whose MIME setting could be tweaked accordingly (httpd.conf.template)
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU