Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwproxy
Bhargav Coca
I am on TeamSite 6.5 on Win 2000. I have few php file sin my workarea (web) these files use CSS which are in peer folders at the same level.
But since past we have been developing this on Linux systems where we specify our root path folowed by directory path fir example we said
"include ("{$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']}/commonfiles//body_include_list.php");"
where $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] refers to doc root here it is "/Web" so everything is fine.
SInce now we have the files in Teamsite, our path should be Y:/default/main/Branch/WORKAREA/Web/commonfiles/body_include_list.php.
Is there a way that with out changing $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']. I can amke this refer to our teamsite path "Y:/default........"
I tried this using iwproxy, it didn't work for me, any suggestion here are appretiated. here is a small snippet of my iw.cfg
[iwproxy_fullproxy_redirect]
_regex=$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']=Y:/default/main/Branch/WORKAREA/Web
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
JonathonG
The question is, what is $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] evaluating to when run through TeamSite? If you can identify that, then you can use the proxy to re-map it. The proxy will never see the string "$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT']", as it will be evaluated by PHP and turned into some other string. Its that other string that you want to match on.
Jonathon
Interwoven Developer
Allstate, Inc.