Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
lowercase in ektron?
DavidMusser
Is there any hooks in ektron to make it convert whatever a user enters into lower case for the tags?
David R Musser
Eye Street Software
540-542-5257
dmusser@eyestreet.com
Win2k, TS 6.5 SP1, OD 6.01
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
can you run a simple regex that will convert all tags during the presentation template phase?
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
DavidMusser
I'm thinking of that if I can't find a switch in ektron, or something with the cleaner where it could turn it all to lower case. Has anyone written a regx for this? If not in the presentation I may put it as part of the workflow.
Take care
David
David R Musser
Eye Street Software
540-542-5257
dmusser@eyestreet.com
Win2k, TS 6.5 SP1, OD 6.01
gzevin
simple googling brought me this -
http://www.watson-net.com/free/perl/s_fhtml.asp
...
I guess you can covert it to an external task or simply run it from an external task
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
gzevin
or even this:
http://www.alwanza.com/bells/perlscripts/htmlLower.html
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
DavidMusser
I found this one as well. I think that I should be able to use one of these
This is for accepting input from user's on your web site that contains html :-)
http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:gXgk6AnCHyAJ:iamcal.com/publish/articles/php/processing_html/pdf/+regular+expression+html+tags+to+lowercase&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=18&client=firefox-a
David R Musser
Eye Street Software
540-542-5257
dmusser@eyestreet.com
Win2k, TS 6.5 SP1, OD 6.01