Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Curious
Bhargav Coca
Just Curious about the Post which lissa mentioned, Is that post taken? Yes its the care taker of devnet position.
Lissa, i guess you can answer me.
Thank you
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
nipper
It was Heather Simon, a current Interwoven employee. If you have called support,
you may have talked with her.
The post is
here
IwovHeather
Hi,
I'm the new DevNet person. I started about two weeks ago. I moved over from the Support side of Interwoven. I report to Lissa who still looks over things and actively participates in the development of DevNet.
If you ever have any questions, feel free to post them to me in the forums or send me an email directly. My email is
hsimon@interwoven.com
.
Thanks,
Heather
Migrateduser
Are you not checking devnet freq for the updates. iwovheather is the lucky person. Kudos to heather.
Thanks RG
Bhargav Coca
Yes , she is lucky, she sounded very polite in the webcast, Who won the ipod? I thought fish did..
Thanks
Migrateduser
Well, Andy (nipper) won an iPod and I think Jeff won an iPod for telling a joke or something.
Current Environments:
(1,2) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
jbonifaci
I wish I won an ipod, but it was all a farce!!! I got nothing,
.
~Jeff
Migrateduser
hello iwovHeather
WoW Profile
TS 6.5 SP1
OD 6.0.2