Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
HTML generation task
System
I have a workflow as follows:
1. User submits form entry
2. Metadata capture screen pops up and user fills in the metadata and hits "Next".
3. HTML generation screen pops up and user fills in the path for generated file and the presentation template to use and hits "Next".
4. I add the generated file to the workflow and submit the content to staging.
For step 3, I want to use the generation UI that is available on clicking the Generate button when I create a new form entry.
Is this a CGI task (like iwmetadata.cgi) which I can use? If so, where can I find it?
thanks
Mani
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
As far as I know, there is no supported way to tie into that page. You will likely have to code this yourself. You might be able to hack a way to tie into it, but I always recommend against using hacks.
~Jeff
ISCBorisB
There is no supported URL Command
You may want to look
here
(check for iw-cc command format), but it's not documented and not supported
gzevin
is this a deja vu?
I thought we replied to this posting a few days ago....
bturns
Is this for TS 6.5?