Hello Techies--
I have users out in the field who access the "anywhere" in the document search function by a phrase. This yields the version of a document where the phrase was last found--not necessarily the most current version. It's a long story--but--it is critical that the users focus only on the most current versions of their documents. I've contacted support already--to see if there is an administrative way to control the verity finds--the short answer is no.
My question to the forum: Is there a way for me to show in the view of the search results which is the most current version of those docs returned in the search folder? In other words, is there anything in the metadata stored in the db that I can add to the default view? For example, I've customized the view to display the type, custom29, etc. -- but I don't see anything that might equate to "most current version".
Any suggestions? I have a few custom booleans I can work with--but what sort of design makes sense to populate a true last version doc with a custom boolean?
Let me know what ya'll think!:-)
Paula DiTallo - Middleware Architect/ .NET Developer
plditallo@metro-design-dev.com