Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TeamSite hangs on hitting "submit" tab
infoForDj
Hi,
TeamSite version - 6.1.0
OS - Windows2000 SP4
configurable_default_submit.wft is configured to run when user hits "submit" tab.
However, when the user hits "submit" tab, the window hangs.
I tried configuring another Workflow with just 2 tasks, a dummy task and an end task.
Even then, the window hung and the user is not able to do anything but restart the system.
Can anyone help me debug this issue?
Thanks,
Dhruv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
tik
can you post your wft here
blacke
I don't know if you resolved this or not, but I am having the same problem on Windows 2000 SP4, TS 6.1.0, when selecting 'New Task' from the Action menu. IWperl overtakes the cpu and essentially kills the system. This did not happen originally, only after modifying the available_templates.cfg, which I have put back to the original version, but the problem persists. I notice this happens right after iwgetlocation is started, but appears to be running even while iwperl is stuck. I have a feeling that iwgetlocation is not returning and some iwperl script is waiting for the return since iwgetlocation is pretty basic and quick. Maybe I got a corrupted iwperl interpreter and I think I'll try reinstalling it.
infoForDj
Hi,
I did manage to resolve the problem.
I hope that you have atleast 1GB of RAM per CPU on the server.
Furthermore, my problem occured because of Symantec Antivirus installed on the server.
If you have symantec installed, this may resolve the problem:
. Go to Start>Settings>Control Panel> Add/Remove Programs.
. Click on “Change� for Symantec Antivirus.
. Select Modify and click Next.
. Disable/Uninstall Outlook Snap-In, Notes Snap-In, POP3/SMTP Snap-In Under Antivirus Email Tools and restart your System.
Regards,
Dhruv