Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwgen
raviswamy
Hi,
Dunno whether I am missing something. I am trying the iwgen from the command line on Solaris and I get the error : could not create. Then I put hit in a perl script and ran the scipt. But I get the same result.
my $pt = "/iwmnt/default/main/company/WORKAREA/wa_content/templatedata/company/presentation/carehomes_pla
in_html.tpl" ;
my $dcr = "/default/main/company/WORKAREA/wa_content/templatedata/company/data/Test DCR"
;
my $ofile = "/home/swamyr/raviTest.html" ;
my $cmd = qq|/apps/iw-home/bin/iwgen -t "$pt" -r "$dcr" "$ofile" | ;
my $res = `$cmd` ;
print "Result : $res \n" ;
Any idea whats happening here ?
Thanx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
raviswamy
Ok guys, I got the answer in Knowledge Base Article: 50487.
I was using the file system path instead of the vpath.
thanx
Ravi
Bhargav Coca
Looks ok for me, try sepcifying the path for the generating file starting with default. It is not required but try it. If that doesn't work, change "/" to "\".
Thanks