I have a single jar file that contains one central class that promotes, demotes and suspends the lifecycle. The jar also contains three classes that call the central class, one for each action. It is these three classes that are called from the methods. How am I supposed to set this up in Composer 6.5?
I have set up a java definition file containing the jar and three methods which currently have the commands such as com....wf_suspendlifecycle_java. I know that the commands should now be the name of the modules. If I set up three modules (one for each action) then I get a warning that one jar file should be associated with one module or I should be using a java library. However, I can't find any information on how to use or setup java libraries.
If anybody could shed some light on this it would be very helpful.
Thanks
Andy Goodman