Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Compatability
Bhargav Coca
I am on Teamsite 6.5 with sp1 on win 2000, I was wondering if we can have a opendeploy receiver software on a linux box and deploy files from my temasite to the linux receiver box?
Any ideas or suggestions, please let me know.
Thank You
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
can you give some more information about your problem?
Do you have problems if you start a deployment from your windows server to the OD receiver on your linux box?
Stefan
Bhargav Coca
No, I am about o implement it, but just was making sure that, this is pretyt much do able. I don't wanna run into any problems based on compatability.
Thanks
nipper
Interwoven has done a very good job about keeping OD interoperable between
versions and various OS's.
One concern you will have, going from DOS to Unix is the case-sensitivity of
files (and links). Thas has bitten me before, filename FOO link foo works on DOS.
Andy
DynamicParameter.rptdesign
Bhargav Coca
Thank you Nipper.