Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
I read the all the files under the folder.
Raj_iw
Hi,
I have the path of the folder. In perl how do I read the all the files under the folder and save it as list(array)?
thanks
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Raj_iw
Got the answer from manual. Issue closed.
nipper
I know you resolved it, however you may want to consult Ghoti's tips on
improving performace in Perl. He uses an example like this to illustrate the
differences.
You can view it
here
Andy
Raj_iw
I have the answer for main issue but I have another related question:
What is the best way to differentiate between a folder path and file path. e.g. /dir1/dir2/file.xml and /dir1/dir2.
Can I use attribute or something??
thanks
nipper
if (-d $name)