Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Adding images from local machine to a workflow
bturns
TS 6.5
Solaris 8
Has anyone created a workflow that allows for users to upload images from their local machine. The images should be uploaded at the workflow instantiation screen. Is this possible?
Thanks,
Brian
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
reddyl
I dont think you can import images during the workflow instantiation screen. You can add a CGI task as the first task in the workflow to import the images and attach them to the workflow.
bturns
this would be a second choice. I'll be using TFO workflow so I'd like to do it from the instantiation screen.
Thanks,
Brian
jbonifaci
You can pretty much do whatever you want at the instantiation screen. You could add a button that does a javascript callout to a custom script that handles file uploads. This script could then use javascript to populate a field on your instantiation screen with the file that was uploaded. You would then attach this file to the workflow when creating the job spec in the wft.
No, I don't have any examples handy, but it's definitely doable.
~Jeff