Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Email notice after a week waiting for approval
cc96ai
I have master role, so I can view all the job which is sitting there and waiting for approval.
However, some of job sit there more than a month
I want to write a script to read the job which is waiting to approve more than a week
then it will automatic to send the email to reviewer.
does anyone know whats the command (or any perl script) can get the list of job and the details info (especially the date of created)
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
It sounds like what you want to do is to include a timeout for your approval task. The timeout transitions to an externaltask which sends a reminder to the approver. The externaltask then transitions back to the approval task and the timeout "count-down" is started all over again.
This is a very common scenario and I suggest you review some of the documentation with regard to the "timeout" element.
Dave
Current Environments:
(1,2) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(3) Vignette V7 Portal on Solaris 9
nipper
writing said script should not be tough,
basically run iwgetwfobj to get a list of active tasks.
use WFTask to see when it was invoked and who is the owner.
You may want to also add a timeout to certain steps (if you see most
are in one review process), & just send it back.
HTH
Andy
cc96ai
Thanks for the input
I will try to implement both methods.
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std