Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workroute Template Designer Blank Applets problem
mtnuri
I am having a problem with Workroute MP 3.1SP1 template designer. Blank applets are appearing. Grey problem. I have JDK 1.3 installed on my machine for the plugin. Also the grants are given in the java.policy file. I have all this running on a local box. So firewall cannot be an issue for RMI.
Any comments .
Muhammad Nuri
Xchanging Ins-sure Services - Folkestone
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hello, Muhammad!
Blank applets implies invalid JRE version. Here's the funny (read: annoying) part. In WSMP 3.x, you *MUST* use JRE 1.3.1_01 in your client-side browser. Any deviation from this will, I expect, be problematic. Are you certain you are using this?
Should you discover that you are not using this, please install this. You can find it from the following location:
http://<machine-name>:<port>/workroute/jre1.3.1_01/j2re-1_3_1_01-win.exe
Let us know how things go. Best of luck!
Thanks,
Nick
The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion. - Thomas Paine
mtnuri
Thanks. It was the issue