Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
External Task runs to finish, but job not complete
javac
I have an external task that processes just fine, but the job that spawns it is never marked complete. The status remains the same even though I've done the callback: $task->CallBack(0, "On demand generation complete for $geo");
While I'm happy I got it to run just fine, I'm not sure what needs to be changed in order for the task status to be marked complete. Any advice would be welcome.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
Are you sure your script is actually getting to the callback? If you post your script and wft, it will help others help you.
javac
I'm not sure that it is getting the callback or how to check. The script itself is an ugly beast I inherited with over 1k lines.
javac
And here is the WFT.
gzevin
tro to print debug info to an external file.. I mean all the checkpoints, before and after the callback. When the workflow hangs, it means that the callback has not been executed.
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
javac
Thanks for the advice folks, with some more dumping to a logfile I found that it was using the wrong task ID in the CallBack! It's always the simple things that getcha.
It works fine now, except for the email part of the script but that's not a topic for here.