Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Export Login Info
Goshute
I need to produce a report of all the users that were logged into Media Bin and the time slot they were in. I know that I can manually log into Media Bin and export the data to csv, but how do I automate this? I need to either read the table in Media bin or export the data.
The report will more than likely be produced in Microsoft Access.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
As of version 4.5.2.5, we've added some reporting capabilities for SQL server database users. A database view, called ReportUserLogins, returns the information you're looking for. You could use the Export Data function of Enterprise Manager to retrieve the information in whatever format desired - CSV, etc. The view is intended to make report generation easier via reporting tools such as Crystal Reports.
Pseghizzi
Hi,
I need to work with MEDIABIN Log Record using Visual Basic for make report..
Now I tried this code:
....
Set myLog = mySession.GetLogFile(LogAudit)
myColumnId = ColUserName
Dim records As Variant
records = myLog.GetRecords(myColumnId)
...
but I have this error on myLog.GetRecord(...
"Error in CMBVariant:: operator SAFEARRAY(). Invalid variant type 3"
Someone Could help me?
Thank you
Pier
Migrateduser
Attached is the function used by MediaBin Deployment Agent to flag "modified" assets. It retrieves records from the Audit Log through the COM API.
It looks like the problem you're having is that the parameter must be an array of column identifiers. You need to pass something like this: Array(MyColumn)