Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
multiple odAdapter entries
mcdoma2000
I am attempting to do a deployment using the 6.0.2 FTPAdapter. I have it working, sort of...
I need a given deployment script to send to two different ftp servers. I have two odAdapter entries, thus:
<odAdapterSet >
<odAdapter name="PrimaryAdapter"
class="com.interwoven.od.adapter.delivery.ftpadapter.IWftpAdapter"
parameter="C:\iw-home\opendeploy\OpenDeployNG\ftpadapter_config\isi\ftpconfig_primary.txt" async="yes" />
<odAdapter name="SecondaryAdapter"
class="com.interwoven.od.adapter.delivery.ftpadapter.IWftpAdapter"
parameter="C:\iw-home\opendeploy\OpenDeployNG\ftpadapter_config\isi\ftpconfig_secondary.txt" async="yes" />
</odAdapterSet>
The second one is the only one that shows up in the ftpadapter log file. If I comment out one, or the other, they work individually, but with both entries, only the second one works. I have tried it with both async="yes" and async="no" with no change.
Anyone have any ideas?
Mark McDowell
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
I don't see anything wrong syntactically.
You might want to open a case with Tech Support to see if they can reproduce the behavior and determine whether there's a bug.
Todd Scallan
Director of Product Management
Interwoven
t: 408-530-7167
e:
tscallan@interwoven.com