Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
can't call a js file
meOHmai
Hello -
I have an IPL file that I am sending through the CGI wrapper. This IPL file has a form in HTML format and I need to call in a dynamic calendar. I'm having trouble calling this JS file and I'm sure it has to do with the CGI wrapper because I tried calling in the same JS file in a different file that's not going through the wrapper and it works fine. Does anyone know if there's a special syntax that I need to use?
This is what I have now.
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript" src="CalendarPopup.js"></SCRIPT>
Thanks.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
chuckles
You need to put a full path to that calendar. The way you have set it up, you are assuming that the .js file and the .ipl file are in the same directory which is bad practice. All CGIs should go under /iw-bin and all static content (like javascript, css or html files) should go under /iw.