Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Removing DCR Association from a File
drossign
I have a templated file that was deleted. Now there's a file with the same name that's not templated. But, when I go to edit that non-templated file, the DCR opens for the original file. Is there a way to break that association so that TeamSite no longer thinkgs the ifle is templated? I remember seeing something about it before but searching through the forums I can't find it.
Any help is appreciated. By the way it's TeamSite 5.5.2
Thanks,
Dave
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
Remove the TST EAs from the [was] generated file.
Probably most easily done using the CLT iwextattr (run with '-h' flag for usage info)
drossign
Thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for. I knew there was a CTL for it but looking through both the CTL book and the Tempalting book I just couldn't find it.