Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Dynamic Table
maggi
I am trying to do sort of dynamic table structured DCT.
The layout is something like this
Table (Container- max=1)
--- Table Settings (Container (max-1)
------ # of Columns - Radio Button (Value: 1-7)
--------- Column Settings (Container - max - 7, default - based on # of Columns)
------------ Column Title (Table Header)
------------ Column Type - Radiobutton (Link, Textarea)
---Row (Container - max = unbounded)
----- Column (Container (max - based on # of Columns)
------------ Link Item
------------ Textarea Item
If the user select No of Columns - 3, then I have to set default replicant value - 3 for Column Settings as well as Column (under row) Container. Also when the user select the Column Type, i have to set visible to that particular item only in that Column Container.
I know you can do lot with FormAPI. I just need a clear idea or best approach to accomplish this task.
Any ideas, details, tips will be appreciated.
TeamSite 6.5 / Solaris.
maggi
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet