Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
how can I imply the new viewset?
System
HI,all,
I have create new objects model with some extended properties and migrate the library. then I use facility manager to register the extend properties for documents and project in facility fac1. but when I login to wsmp ,I found document still keep unchanged, why? should I also change some setting in workspace to imply new viewset?
any suggestion,thanks!
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Hello, Alex!
Say, did you remember to (1) select "Facility Manager" from the config tool (config.jsp), (2) select your facility ("fac1"), (3) click the "Edit" menu item, (4) change the View Set to the one you created and (5) hit the "Save" button?
Best of luck!
Nick
The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion. - Thomas Paine
Migrateduser
thanks,Nick
I have already find a good document for using view set in wsmp4.1 sp1 documents.
now I successfully imply a new view set