Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
TS 5.52 Urgent
System
Hi
I need to save my DCR in one of two folders under data folder , depending on dertain value of a DCR field. I am using TS 5.52 and am not able to find a solution fo it. It would be great if someone gives me a start!!
Regards
Dixit
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I've proposed this a number of times in the forums - and if you
check out the presentation I gave at GearUp
this year you'll see some information (somewhat high-level) recommending that you guide the content creation process through a workflow rather than kicking off a workflow after the content has been created. You remove many of the OOTB menu functions and only allow content creation through the workflow and based on prompted-for information - you programmatically create the shell of the DCR where you want it and named the way you want it.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
stefanmaier
Hi,
you can try to use some FormAPI in your DCT.
There're the onSave (onSaveValid) events, they are triggered if an author pushes the Save-Button (and the Regex-checking is ok).
Furthermore there's the IWDCRInfo.setDCRName function, you can set the DCR name with it.
Regards
Stefan