Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwproxy port 81
tienle66
This is occuring on TS 6.5 SP 2 / Solaris 9
When a page is accessed directly from our web server (i.e. via port 81), the proxy cookie isn’t set so none of the supporting files (images, style sheets, javascript etc) are retrieved.
We’re able to view pages fine on our current production box for port 81.
Our current production box is TS 5.5.2 SP6 / Solaris 8
I'm able to set my cookie in FireFox but not in IE. I have attached a text file from Firefox Live HTTP headers.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi,
perhaps you give some more infomation about your TS server config...
Does your iwproxy listen on port 81 or your additional webserver?
Stefan
tienle66
It listens.
I'm baffled. I created a simple testproxy.conf for my apache and it's still displaying broken images, stylesheet, and .js.
I opened a case with Interwoven and they don't seem to have a answer. Could it be something with my /usr/iw-home/iw-webd/conf/httpd.conf?
I've attached a copy of my testproxy.conf. I appreciate any help on this issue.
TS 6.5 SP1 / Sol 9
Edited by NIH on 10/05/05 01:27 PM (server time).
tienle66
forgot to attach the file.
TS 6.5 SP1 / Sol 9
imfarooq
Just wanted to respond to your comment:
--> I opened a case with Interwoven and they don't seem to have a answer
To recap on case# 1225635 :
a) If users are accessing TS content without logging in (via any port) - its not a IW supported configuration.
b) We reviewed your html pages and it seems they have absolute references to images and css - we suggested you use relative paths instead, since images and css files cannot be found in the absolute path reference
-Farooq.
IW Support