Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Image Preview and capturing event
lazybee26
Env = 6.5 on Solaris
I have an image item on a DCT and have included the line "IWDatacapture.enableImagePreview(true);" in my javascript rite an the beginning before init function and all the good stuff. So cutting the chase, I have perfectly working Template, that has an image browser item. I can preview the images
1. In browse window
2. I see the image preview on DCT itself, after I click ok on browse window
3. I can see it on the template even after I save and reopen the dcr.
So the preview is working perfectly well.
Now all I add is an event handler capturing change in the image item value. The moment I do this, ImagePreview functionality stops working. The function is empty and I'm not even doing anything in it.
My template is attached.
Is there something I'm not doing?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
There are no comments yet