Hello!
We have a dev lab that uses Microsoft Virtual Server software. One of these virtual servers happens to be a dev version of TeamSite 6.5 that we've brought up in anticipation of our planned migration from 5.5.2.
Has anyone here ever tried TeamSite on Virtual Server? Is there any reason why the IFS mount (Y: drive) would have problems?
The issue I'm seeing is the server blue screens any time anyone tries to mess with files in the Y: drive. This includes scripts executed via a callout or workflow and those run on the console itself.
I can create, move, copy, etc within the GUI, presumably because that manipulates the backing store directly. However, I have noticed that if you try to preview a DCR, it will crash... I guess because the preview mechanism uses the Y: drive mount instead of accessing the backing store to create the preview and manifest files.
I haven't had any luck finding anything much in the KBs or even on this board... Any ideas on what we might be able to do here?
Thanks
-mike
Michael Langford, Webmaster - CARE USA
151 Ellis Street, Atlanta, GA, 30303
http://www.care.org/