Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
MB Support on UNIX/Linux Platform
priya_chinu
Hi Interwoven Member,
I am a new babie for Interwoven technology, can any one tell how I can use or start Interwoven on UNIX/Linux Platform? One more also about its MB functiionality on those platform. Well Interwoven supports on Windows series.
Waiting for u'r valauble information.
Thankx With Advance.
Best Regards
Pranab
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
stefanmaier
Hi Pranab,
perhaps you can give some more information:
What do you mean with "...how I can use or start Interwoven on UNIX/Linux Platform"?
Do you want to know if you're able to install TeamSite or another Interwoven product on a Linux server?
Or don't you know how to work with an installed Interwoven product?
Can you explain "MB functionality"?
Regards
Stefan
Adam Stoller
MB functionality is most likely multi-byte character handling functionality.
As for the questions asked - I suggest you contact your Interwoven Sales [Engineer] contact and have them visit you on-site to help answer your questions. Then consider going through some of the Interwoven training courses.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com