2. When I check the box "Automatically generate email address for folders created from this template" on a template and then generate a new workspace from the template the resulting email address is workspace_value.workspace_value.[dbname]@....
Today I was reviewing some code and I noticed that we actually have implemented searching within a workspace created from a template in 8.1. All you have to do is add the workspace template as the container id. When we create workspaces from the template, when the container id matches the moniker for the template, we replace the template's moniker in the container id field with the moniker for the new workspace.This was actually reported as defect #30320, which was provided as part of the 8.1 release. This should be listed in the Release Notes on the WSW installation CD.
Sorry, I may be being thick here.... but how do you specify this on a search folder when you're setting up a template in Worksite Web? I don't see 'container' as a search option?regardsDaz
Thanks, I've got that far, but when I edit the template, and then try and change the properties on the search folder, I add %workspace_value% to the container field, but when I click OK - I get a "No object for moniker" and it won't accept %workspace_value% in the field?