Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
WorkRoute Limitations
Nicholas
What are the limitations of WorkRoute MP?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
IwovHeather
Hi,
Can you be more specific about the type of limitations you want to know about?
Thanks,
Heather
Nicholas
Hello Heather, my question is very straight, what I can't do using WorkRoute MP?
When you are providing some solution to you clients using some specific sortware/product (in our case WRMP) then you should we able to define the boundries of your solution. This is the reason, I want to understand at what extend we could go with WRMP (opposite side of coin is limitations?). I know it's very dificult to say limitations of your product but I will appretiate if you could provide some information using this thread/personally on my email?
Thanks Nicholas
Migrateduser
Nicholas,
You said:
> I know it's very dificult to say limitations of your product but I will appretiate if you could...
I don't think Heather was reluctant to discuss product limitations. I think she was trying to help you refine your question so that others might be more inclined to provide you with an answer.
Thank you,
Nick2112
The world is my country, all mankind are my brethren, and to do good is my religion. - Thomas Paine
Nicholas
Yes, you'r correct. Well I were just designing some sample workflows and wanted to know WR capabilities. But there is no detailed information available (except 2 PDFs). When we talk about some product, in terms of business, we should be able to know what we could provide to our customers. WR is a young product so I just thought that vauge questions may provide good information, well my bad luck.