Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Backup
jpayo
Hello:
I have a library in a cluster and have made a back up to do an import in another cluster. No problem to include it in the congif manager, as a new locale library. The library manager gives a mistake when I click on the imported library. This process is to have back ups in different places. Why does this happen? Really, is it possible to do it? How can I do a back up? (oracle expor and import)
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jpayo
Hello:
I can make concrete my question. Is it possible to copy the file system and to export the data base to a different cluster, to replicate a library?
Information of the cluster is stored in the data base? or only information of content is stored?
Thank you.
dbguy
You can do it as long as the library names are the same in both clusters.
You may have to adjust the file server path info through SQL. Take a look at the SYS_FILE_SERVER table and you will see what I mean.
jpayo
Thank you very much. I have been looking the tables. I am going to try it as you say. Thank you again.
jpayo
Hello
I have tried it, and library manager forces me to log in as Admin. Why does this happen ? I cannot accede to the library in library manager.
Regards.
dbguy
Do you need the Admin password in the source setup to login?
It may also happen if the versions of the software are different in the source and destination setups.
Also, take a look at the server log files to make sure it started correctly.