technical Informations

Ghetto82
edited January 13, 2010 in Documentum #1

hello

i'm a consultant IT and i want to know the following informations :

1. technical requirements hw/sw
  2. the list of integration modules ( es. SAP , AUTOCAD , OFFICE .... )
  3. the functionalities of documentum ( es. workflow , planning , document management , import and export ... )
  4. it's possible to virtualize the environment ( server environment )
  5. reports rapresentation ( export data into file PDF , XLS or in other format )

thank you very much

regards

Comments

• Francois Dauberlieu
    edited January 13, 2010 #2

Go the the EMC web site, you'll find most of these information there.

For the rest, please, as specific questions (in separate posts) as one could write a whole book to answer such a question

• Ghetto82
    edited January 13, 2010 #3

i go in to the web EMC , i see the brochure and white paper , but i don't see the list of integration modules , the technical requirements hardware and software and the option type for the documents ( manage the workflow , manage the document , is there the planning ? , is there the reporting ? )

if you know the link for there argoment can you publish into this post ?

thz

• DCTM_Guru
    edited January 13, 2010 #4
    I believe the kind of information you are looking for are in the installation/configuration documents of various products.   However, this kind of information is not freely available (unlike the marketing info).  You have to have a valid/current EMC Support Acct (ie Powerlink acct) to download the software and documentation.  Given that it seems you have no background with Documentum at all, I suggest you contact an EMC partner organization.  Otherwise, you can spend a LOT of time looking for the information you are want.  Alternatively, you can contact your EMC Sales Rep if you are a potential customer.  They have access to this info as well.