Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Map Data Source to an Existing Database Schema - Error
Biswarup
Hi,
TeamSite Server configuration is:
OS: Windows 2000 Server
TS version: 6.5
OD/DD version: 6.0.1
Database - SQL Server 2000
I am trying to configure DataDeploy with OpenDeploy 6.0.1.
When I try to map a DCT with an existing database schema, I can select the table to map, but the interface returns the next Tomcat error:
[Error ... Attached as a Text File]
Could you please guide me to understand and resolve this error. If you want some other info from the DD config please feel free to ask me.
Thanks.
Regards,
Biswarup.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
This was a bug ... 60982 that was fixed for OD602sp1.
I apologize for the inconvenience.
Mariam
Biswarup
I'll get the OD 6.0.2 and SP software; and after installation - configuration will test and update you.
Thanks for your reply.
Regards,
Biswarup