Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Documentum Content Management
Do any succeed in installing business activity monitor on windows 2008 64bit server?
Oyvind_H
First we installed bam on the jboss method server, the performance was hurting and we decided to move it to it’s own weblogic server.
Status: Last two weeks I have been installing bam in different ways into a windows 2008 server 64bit with weblogic, but with no luck.
Tried all (or I believe) different oracle weblogic versions, all sorts of different 6.x 32bit java versions, included jrocit. I have tried weblogic production mode, and dev mode.
Is there any who have succeeded installing bam on weblogic windows 2008 64bit server, and can explain the trics?
I guess this will be solved in a year or two, windows 2003 is soon reaching end of life.
Kind regards
Øyvind Husum
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Francois Dauberlieu
Have you checked in the release notes that this OS is supported ?
Oyvind_H
Are windows 2008 64 supported according to the bam release notes?
Well I have interpreted it to be yes.
Page 39 under “Web application server environment” The following table lists the supported web application server environment for Business Activity Monitor
Oracle WebLogic Server 10g Release 3 (10.3) [5] – Windows Server 2008 x64 Edition [6]
[5] Oracle WebLogic Server 10.3 only support java 6.x
[6] Java 5.0x is not supported with Windows Server 2008
So I believe it is supported or should be.
Kind regards
Øyvind Husum