How do I create a doc type with an attribute that displays a picklist and based on the selection of that picklist autofills other attribute fields? For instance, if I import a document into Webtop or CenterStage, I would like to be able to have a list of attributes that I complete upon import that if the First field is "Country" and I select "United States" , that the next field auto-fills with 50 states and when I select "Kentucky" the next field displays a list of cities in Kentucky. Or, if I select "United States" the rest of the fields just automatically fill in with the correct default data. I am interested in both behaviors.
I would like to be able to see the same behavior whether I import the document through Webtop or CenterStage. Is this something that is accomlished through some sort of rules engine or hard coding? I'm not techinical so right now I'm just trying to guage the complexity as we start setting up document types for our customers.