Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
CCSTD add file into "Add to My Favorites" Page
cc96ai
Do we have any way to add file into CCSTD "Add to My Favorites " page?
scenario,
When end user create a DCR and pass it into workflow.
on the last page , it is "Submission successed"
user can add the DCR into "Add to My Favorites"
If I want to display the output file, does it possible to do that ?
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Bill Klish
I think I know what you are asking. If you have created a DCR and generated a page, the CC Standard wizard should be smart enough to allow you to add both of them to your favorites after the submission is successful. However, if you generate some additional pages along with the one that TeamSite knows about, there is no easy, *supported* way to do this.
The wizards that exist in TeamSite 6.1 and later are rather inflexible at this point. That may be changing in TeamSite 6.7.
If I misunderstood what you were asking, let me know.
cc96ai
you got my question.
however, Teamsite is only smart enough to get the DCR (when first time to create a new DCR), the generated page didnt show up on the "Favoriites" page.
If I edit the existing generated page, teamsite can display DCR/Generated page in "Favorities" page.
--------------------------------------------
TS 6.1 W2K3
OpenDeploy 6.0
CC Pro/Std