- Search seems to ignore "+" sign I've tried to use in place of disappeared "And" Condition
Found another. There is a limit to 500 private messages (I have 90 in my inbox and 700 in my sent folder. I did not even know there was a sent folder). So I cannot send a new PM out, but there also does not look to be an easy way to bulk delete them. Not gonna happen one at a time.Andy
There is a limit to 500 private messages
In the beta it was 10, which I complained about and Heather knocked it up to 100 when the new forum went live. I complained about that too and she bumped it up to 500.I guess my point is, I like to complain, .
Jeff, we love to hear your complaints. We are trying to find a reasonable number of messages. I know that it is great to have an unlimited amount, because you can keep a copy of everything, but with no limits, everyone's "everything" will cause some drag on the site. There is a feature in the new forums that lets you email other users directly if they have that functionality entitled. This should ease some of the private message traffic. But let me know if 500 isn't enough. I think it should be for awhile. Heather
Can we set it up to not keep sent PMs by default (it currently saves by default) ? I cannot think too many people have more than 500 in the inbox, but it is easy to have the sent items creep up.Andy
Few more...- "Post Reply" button does not appear in threaded Mode, only Linear- from Linear Mode, How can I reply to Particular thread entry ?- Search seems to ignore "+" sign I've tried to use in place of disappeared "And" Condition