Hi Experts,
I want to remove the attributes values from the content pane after clicking on the cabinet in browser tree.
Attached is the scrreen shot of the same.
Thanks in advance.
If there are Accepted Answers, those will be shown by default. You can switch to 'All Replies' by selecting the tab below.
Thanks Johnny Gee,
But I dnt want to remove the folders ....I jst want to remove the attribute values as shown in the image like group,last accessed etc.
Ya actually i want to do that only.And for this I make changes in the doclist component but it is showing the changes for one time only after that if the same user logsin again he will be able to see all the headers again as you correctly said.
Then I removed the arrow icon itself clicking on which the user can add or remove the headers and it is working fine.But is this the right way to do this.
Or I can do anything else.