Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
EA with multiple values
Tim__D
I'd like to know if its possible to set an EA which has multiple values. For example the EA might be "Files" and the value might be
/file1.html
/file2.html
/file3.html
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
jbonifaci
There have been several posts about this recently. The answer is no. Your basically have two options:
Files=/file1.html
[color=red];
/file2.html
;
/file3.html[/color]
or:
File[color=red]
1
=/file1.html[/color]
File[color=red]
2
=/file2.html[/color]
File[color=red]
3
=/file3.html[/color]
~Jeff
FlashMap.zip
Tim__D
Thanks for you reply. For my needs the first option will work the best as I cannot know how many values their will be.
For the first option is it necessary to use a semi colon ";" or will any delimiter due?
Also, is there a limit to how many values their can be string length etc..
reddyl
You can use any delimeter to separated multiple values as TeamSite will treat it a single EA.
~ reddy
Tim__D
Is there a limit to how many values their can be string length etc..
chart_flash_image_none.rptdesign
reddyl
I am not sure if there is a limit to the length of the EA string, I know that vissual-annotate uses EA's to store the data it can hold atleat 1k charecters. Or you can create a script that tests the upper bound of the EA string lenght.
~reddy