Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Multiple Execution of WTF
peklo
Hello all,
The way I understand it a .wft executes a number of times when you start a workflow. I have heard there is a variable in the view souce of the page launched you start your workflow that stores the number of which pass it's on.
Does anyone know what the name of the variable is?
Thanks in advance,
CP
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Migrateduser
Are you referring to iw_first_time? If so, this doesn't keep track of which iteration you're on, but whether or not you're on the first. Theoretically, the .wft's are parsed twice -- the first time to display the form/interface and the second time to parse the stuff you entered and instantiate the job.
This variable is accessed as __VALUE__('iw_first_time') in a .wft spec.
Dave
Current Environment(s):
(1) TS 6.5 on W2K3
(2) TS 6.1 SP1 on W2K3
By the way, I miss Unix terribly.