Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwproxy_remap problem
System
My StyleSheet and Javasript works, if I access them using /htdocs/enu/css or /htdocs/enu/scripts/
But, I want my generated page to work with the StyleSheet path /enu/css/test.css and Javascript path /enu/scripts/test.js.
This what I have added to my iw.cfg file, iwproxy_remap section. But it doesn't work
----------------------------------------------------------
xtron = /main/xtron
[xtron]
_docroot=/htdocs/
/enu/ = /htdocs/enu/
----------------------------------------------------------
Am I missing anything else, apart from this?
regards
David
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
It's been a while since I've dealt with remaps like this - but as a shot-in-the-dark, try removing the trailing '/' on those entries, restart iwproxy and see if that works.
If it still doesn't work - run iwproxy in debug mode to see what's happening with the request (perhaps it doesn't get proxied?)
Migrateduser
I tried it with removing "forward slashes" and I have attached the iwproxy debug output..
I can read a line in the debug output which says
"Access control not enabled in iwproxy_access_control_enabled for url"
Is it something I need to enable access control to make this work?
regards
David
Migrateduser
Hi
could you try changing your configuration in iw.cfg from
xtron = /main/xtron
[xtron]
_docroot=/htdocs/
/enu/ = /htdocs/enu/
to
xtron=/main/xtron
global_default_map=/
[xtron]
_docroot=/htdocs
/enu/=/htdocs/enu/
global_default_map allows the enu and other directories to use "/" as a mapping just like apache webserver does. In this configuration changes the document root should not have trailing "/" however, enu path definition can have trailing slash. Please make sure the _docroot shiould not have the trailing slash.
hope it works for you, after changes you could stop and restart the web server.
Best Regards,
Rahul
Migrateduser
_docroot=/htdocs
/enu/=/htdocs/enu/
I tried this. But still doesnt work. I wonder if we have to make some regex entries to [iwproxy_preconnect_remap] section?
regards
David