Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Visual Format: Form Tag issue
Nicholas
TS6.5
WIN2K
When I insert the <Form> tag in VFE then it save content properly but whle opening(editing) the DCR, it is not loading completly and giving error "check blabla line number"
Is there some solution to add <form> tag in VFE?
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
gzevin
it's a well known issue, I believe. there should be some info on the Ektron support site,. I reckon
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Nicholas
I don't find anything on Ektron.
any hack or other way, if please suggest?
-- Nicholas
gzevin
I'd create an extra pure-text field (textarea), along with VF, kind of a VF-text tandem. If you get it replicated, you could work something out. ugly, but doable
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
awgolk
We had the same issue. We build a workaround that commented out the form tags in the VFE, and then remove them inside of the tpl.
gzevin
yes, something like that.
or, one could come up with their own markup language....
Greg Zevin, Ph.D. Comp. Sc.
Independent Interwoven Consultant/Architect
Sydney, AU
Nicholas
good idea. thanks