Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
iwlistlocks - need the file name
Sailesh
Hi,
I need to write my own script for unlock all files in the workarea.
through iwlistlocks I am getting the files which are locked, now I have to pass this information to the iwunlock.exe to unlock each file.
Problem is that listlocks returns lot of information besides file name, I need just the part which provides the file name.
Does anyone has any code for extracting file name and dcr names from this.
Thanks in advance.
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
The information from iwlistlocks is tab-separated - so if you parse the output, split it on tabs, and extract the second column of information - you'll get your paths relative to the workarea you provided as an argument to iwlistlocks in the first place.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com