Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
Workflow initiation causes server to hang up
infoForDj
Hi,
I have TeamSite installed on my machine.
TeamSite Version: 6.1.0
OS: Windows2000 SP4
CPU: Intel Pentium 4 CPU 2.40 GHz
RAM: 1GB
Number of users: 1
When I (editor role) click on "submit" tab to initiate default-submit workflow, the screen hangs and so does my computer. The CPU graph shows full utilization.
Please help me debug as to what is causing the machine to hang on workflow initiation.
Thanks in advance,
Dhruv
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
If you have a support contract - I suggest you open a case with Support for this.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
iwovGraduate
Do you have Norton/Symantec anti-virus 9 or later installed on that box?
infoForDj
Hi,
Yes I have Symantec Antivirus installed on the machine. The program version is 9.0.3.1000 and scan engine is 1.4.1.12.
Does that create a problem?
Thanks for the help,
Dhruv
infoForDj
Hi,
I will be really thankfull if someone can help me debug this issue as I am gated because of this.
Thanks in advance,
Dhruv
mgal
Norton Anti Virus ver 9 does not work well with perl. See this KB article for more info
https://support.interwoven.com/kb/kb_show_article2.asp?ArticleID=52911
Hope this helps
Thxs,
Mohammed Gazal.