Discussions
Categories
Groups
Community Home
Categories
INTERNAL ENABLEMENT
POPULAR
PUBLIC CLOUD
PRIVATE CLOUD
Quick Links
MY LINKS
HELPFUL TIPS
Back to website
Home
Web CMS (TeamSite)
customization
Irene
Hi,
How to shift the menu bar ( Save, Save as, Preview, Generate & form settings) from the top of the data capture form to the bottom ?
thanx
Find more posts tagged with
Comments
Adam Stoller
I'm not sure that's a supported customization - I believe the location of those links/buttons is probably hard-coded in the jsp code or some such.
The supported customization is which of those links/buttons to display.
The only possible way I could think of customizing their location in a supported manner would be if you could do so through a style sheet - but I don't think so.
You should probably check with Support - and if you have a "good reason" for wanting to do this - open up a feature request with them.
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com
Irene
Thanx..
Another Query,
By default we have finish & Cancel buttons at the bottom of the datacapture form, can we remove them or add another button?
Adam Stoller
Don't know - haven't tried - doubt it though.
Perhaps someone else here can respond with more thorough knowledge...
--fish
Senior Consultant, Quotient Inc.
http://www.quotient-inc.com